This blog launches my online experience and many different journals from my personal and educational life.

Saturday, January 9, 2021

How to be a good teacher?

  In my point of view  good teacher should love her work at the first place, she has to consider that teaching is a holly message and she has to deliver this message safely and be sure that her students are alright...
  When I was a child, I used to play the role of a teacher and I taught my dolls nd toys as I pretend to be my school's teacher.. Yes, it was funny but I like that moments.
  Now, after I finished my BA, I recognized that teaching is not easy as a piece of cake, it's hard as a rock.. I mean that if you don't know how to deal with students who come from different cultures and backgrounds...

  My rules to  succeed as a teacher:
  • to be patient
  • to have passion
  • has the ability to solve problems
  • deal with different cases
  • help students
  • build important relationships
  • integrate with parents
  • be interesting
  • know your pedagogy
  • be concise
  • be wise

These are the main point for me to succeed and be a great teacher....

Teachers are superheroes... they are mind makers.



4 comments:

  1. The most important rule that I believe in is that no child should be left behind in my classroom as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes , we are superheros , and am sure that you are the perfect one

    ReplyDelete

EDUC 561

 EDUC 561, Educational media and technology This course is and expensive treasure in our days. This course helped me a lot in my work as a t...